Jonathan Oxer, President of Linux Australia, is making a valiant effort to better organise the often chaotic passtime known as a key signing party. If you are attending LCA2007, head over to the page for instructions on what to do with your key. So far, there have only been nineteen keys submitted. That’s more of a minor gathering than a party, and I definitely know that we can do better than this considering that we are expecting 500+ people at the conference. Submit your key and we’ll build a web of trust that even Spider-Man can’t match. Entries end on 2007-01-10 18:00:00 AEDST.
- How to Create a Venn Diagram with Independent Intersections in PowerPoint
- New LinkedIn Interface Delete Your Data? Here’s How to Bring it Back.
- CareerNexus: a new way to find work
- A Complete Literacy Experience For Young Children
- Interview with Australian Council for Computers in Education Learning Network